Tammy tagged me today.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I was bilingual as a little kid (Spanish/English) because my father was in the Peace Corps and we lived in the Dominican Republic and Columbia for a while.
2. We also lived on a Navajo reservation; my tattoo is stylized Navajo symbols for the harvest; I pulled the images from rock paintings I found on line and had the artist figure out how to work them together. Here's my tat:
3. I love and I'm really good at Archery and Riflery. I've taught Archery a lot and coached a couple of teams as well. But I own neither a bow or gun; it's too dangerous as I live in suburbia.
4. As a kid I wanted to be an Egyptologist. I was devastated to learn that at the time they weren't allowing Jews into Egypt. Or maybe they were allowed in, but not out...
5. I was very shy as a child, and all the way into early adulthood. When I tell people that, most of them respond 'what the hell happened'? I have no idea, but it started after I hit 30.
6. I adore my husband, and yet I take a perverse delight in working his last nerve.
7. I once nearly broke my nose kissing a horse.
Whew! My first meme. Does that mean I'm no longer a virgin? I don't know who does and doesn't like being tagged yet, so if you want to take it from here, feel free (and let me know so I can check it out). And if not, well that's fine too.
I got some yarn in for a new (and large) project. I had no idea that opening a box with 20 skeins of Noro in it could be so intoxicating...*fanning myself furiously*...
But more on that with some pics later.