Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Really Random Wednesday

First - Happy Chanukah to those of you who celebrate!













I'm suffering from a severe case of Startitis:



Miminalist Cardigan (Fall IK) - I'm actually farther along than this.












Mr. Greenjeans from the fall Knitty. I'm using Malabrigo in Stonechat. I've had this in my stash for nearly a year - what was I waiting for? It's FABulous!











The beginnings of Twist by Bonne Marie Burns. I joined the Purlescence Twist Knit Along. I'm doing this in Paragon from The Yarn Place. It's a heathered 100% wool - it's much prettier knit up than in the skein - and it doesn't look too shabby in the skein either.





This is the Zig Zag Lace Shrug by Ava Coleman - I'm making it for this LYS - with beads. What. Did I not have enough to do? Oy.











Heading Toward the Random:


Isn't it nice how my animals leave so much room on the couch for me?











Easy dinner: squash, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, garlic cloves. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast. Yum.






Ok, that's it. I've got some knitting to do. Hopefully on something I've already started.

2 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Love the Dogs.

Mine take over the papasan chair.

Celia said...

I'm with you on the startitis. And, YUM that dinner is right up my alley!