Monday, March 15, 2010

Twenty Questions With Scintillating Answers; Woohoo!

Totally lifted from Nora, Cookie, and a bunch of other people:

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? Decided I didn't deserve abuse and being alone was preferable to being in that marriage. I have since found a good one. :)

2. When was the last time you shaved? My head? 2003.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m. I'd already been at work for an hour.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Reading blogs.

5. Some things you are excited about? New job! Awesome.

6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O? Don't normally care for it but craved it during chemo. Then my favorite flavor was red.

7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it? I went to a very bohemian private boarding school; we didn't have proms.

8. Do you have any famous ancestors? Not that I'm aware of. Lots of crazies though. Surprised?

9. Last thing received in the mail? Makeup from Paula's Choice.

10. How many different beverages have you had today? 3. Coffee, water, fizzy water.

11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Ummm...yeah (if they still have one)

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Nope. I have drawn cartoon turkeys though (Karen, if you're reading this, whatever happened to Mig?).

13. Any plans for Friday night? Probably park on the couch and fall asleep. My life on the edge...

14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Yeah - coarse and frizzy totally suits me.

15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Could a question be more random?

16. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yup.

17. Describe your keychain(s)? It's a carabiner that I attach to another carabiner that's hooked around the strap of my purse. I also have an emergency whistle attached.

18. Where do you keep your change? Wallet. Though it often falls out and ends up in the bottom of my purse.

19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Don't remember - rarely do it.

20. What kind of winter coat do you own? Burton Snowboards (Formula?) jacket. I used to have about 10 (since I worked at Burton for over a decade) but I gave away most of them before and after my move to California. I'd rather someone really use it than have it sit in a closet.

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Lovely list!

Interesting list of questions, no? o.O

xo